Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Koyoto

After a long day of wandering 
 and pretending to be buildings (obviously), there was nothing either of us wanted more than a never ending meal. 
We headed over to the Japanese restaurant, Koyoto. It was my first BYOB experience and let me tell you, all restaurants should have this policy. 







We started with sushi. I don't know what it is about sushi but no matter how often I eat it, I'm never sick of it. Am I the only one who feels this way? 

AAC maki, sweet potato maki and inari (tofu) maki. 

Yaki soba (thin noodles with stir fried veggies and a soy flavored sauce)


 
Do you ever look at people trying to eat with chopsticks and make fun of them because they look ridiculous as you have noodles hanging off your chin? No? Me either. 


The night ended with strawberry and mango mochi, an empty bottle of wine, full bellies and big smiles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...