Monday, June 9, 2014

Say Cheese

What's better than a grilled cheese sandwich? A restaurant that specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches. I know. I thought I was dreaming when I heard about it too. 
The restaurant is called Cheesie's (gotta love a good witty name). It's located on Belmont and there's a second one that's in Evanston. It's super eclectic with fun music, friendly workers and chalkboard tables. What's even better . . .the grilled cheeses are good . . .I mean really good. Oh, and if you aren't already sold, there's a Groupon.





May I introduce: The Frenchie - cheese, french fries, bacon, chives on sour dough 

And his good friend: The Mac - cheese, homemade mac and cheese on Texas toast



The face of pure, unadulterated bliss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...