Thursday, June 19, 2014

Toast At Toast

A few days ago someone from work told me that once you become an adult you start brunching a lot. While I'm still in denial that I've officially entered adulthood (and still convinced my Hogwarts letter is lost in the mail and will get to me someday), serious brunching is something I can definitely get behind.   

I have to apologize in advance for the lack of photos/quality photos in this post. I had heard about Toast from fellow Chicago bloggers but was wholly unprepared for what I now consider a religious brunch experience. Basically, I was so excited and engrossed in everything that was happening (and by that I mean, everything I was eating), taking quality photos to share was pushed to the wayside. 
If you've been there, you understand. 









They're known for their stuffed french toast, which is what Allie got but their bread in general is eyes-rolling into the back of your head, get every last crumb off your plate good. If you are in Chicago/the next time you come to Chicago, you have to go, try it for yourself and tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...