Friday, July 11, 2014

Help!

I know this blog is a place to write down my adventures but here's the thing, Allie is going on a colossal adventure right now. She's fulfilling her lifelong dream of going to Africa. How does that effect me you ask? Let me rephrase this for you: one of my very best friends is going to be out of the country and not easily accessible for the next six weeks.
Help!












If someone wants to text me movie quotes, impersonate Yoda, leave me voicemails of you singing Les Mis, partake in car dance parties and revel in the magnificence of a good meal, please let me know because I'm feeling quite lost right now without it all. I promise you'll gain not just one friend (me) but two (Allie when she returns). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...