Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Month on Instagram

It has been . . .drumroll please . . .an entire month since I've moved to Chicago! Can you believe it? I certainly can't! There is still so much for me to see and do, I feel like I've been here forever. 
While I'm a very snap happy lady (except when I really should be, still kicking myself for that one), I'm not the best with uploading my snaps to Instagram. I promised myself when I moved here that this is something I would work on and think I'm definitely getting better about.
So, here's my month in snaps: 

Exploring my first night in the city (Alfred Caldwel Lily Pool) 

 Evening in the park.

Crepes, the breakfast of champions.  

 Weekend trip to Oz with the old roomie. 

Lakeshore run. 

Spring break throwback in honor of this lovely bird coming to visit. 

My favorite face.  

 Hobbit brunch. 

Yes, this is real.  

Workplace birthday treat. (If you think it looks like half of it was devoured before a pic was taken, you would be right)

 Saturday morning. 

 Perfection. 

 Monday Blues cure. 

Starbucks and magic to get me through the day.  

Beachin'.

My goal for next month: even more Instasnaps. Think I can do it? Challenge accepted. 
If you want to follow me on Instagram, click here. 
Also, I've registered my blog on Bloglovin'. It's a brilliant site that let's you follow blogs and arranges new posts for you on your homepage and can send you alerts if you so desire as to when your favorite bloggers post. If you're like me and you don't like to keep going back to sites looking to see if anything has been posted, you can follow me here. 
Hope everyone has had a great month! I hear July is suppose to be even better . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...