Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Not Your Average Fairy Tale

One thing you should know about me is that I love movies. Another thing you should know: that last sentence is a complete understatement. When I see a particularly good one, as in blows your mind and you can't stop thinking about it, I feel that it is my responsibility to tell everyone I know about it.
So . . .
This Saturday was another dreary, rainy day so Lauren and I headed to the movies. Being huge Disney and Once Upon a Time fans, we saw Maleficent. Plus, villains are always my favorite character so a whole movie dedicated to one of my favorites, honestly what more can a girl want out of life?




I refuse to spoil it for anyone but it is amazing! Angelina Jolie was beyond brilliant (as expected) and the story was incredible! If you haven't seen it, then go! If you have seen it and want to geek out, I'm your girl!

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...