Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of Work

So I just had my first official day of adult work. Whoa. That's weird to say. I was so stressed during the days leading up to it. I had the inevitable dreams where anything that you can imagine that could go wrong on the first day does, fear that I would have some issue with the bus, spill my coffee on my dress before I got there, everything. Any bad scenario that could happen, I was convinced it would happen to me. I had to be there at 9:15 but in my panic that something was going to go wrong, I got there almost an hour early. I didn't mind though because I'm so excited to finally get to work in the city. My old job was in the suburbs so I could not be more excited now that I get to work downtown. I walked around for a while, drinking my coffee, enjoying the fact that I get to be working city girl (is that too rom-com of a thing to say?).

















It was a good day and I can't wait to see what happens next! 
Oh, and here's what I wore:
(Dress - Ann Taylor
Sweater - Ann Taylor
Shoes - DSW
Earrings - Metropolitan Museum of Art)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...