Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kitchen Challenge - 2 Ingredient Pancakes

Bananas? Who knew, right? <-- Read that in Flynn Rider's voice.
First, banana ice cream and then this past week I discovered, two ingredient pancakes and it made me so flippin' excited (see what I did there?). So, I thought what better thing to do for my kitchen challenge this week and besides, pancakes are always a good idea. Always. 

What you need:
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
Toppings:
- cinnamon
- honey
- peanut butter
- fruit
- greek yogurt




 1. Top with greek yogurt and fruit 

2. Drizzle honey 

2. Cover in peanut butter (especially when they're hot) 


3. Sprinkle cinnamon on the peanut butter 

4. Drizzle honey on the peanut butter 

They're delicious, easy to make and don't leave you with that ready to explode feeling like regular pancakes. Basically, if you've never tried two ingredient pancakes. Try them. Try them now. I promise you won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...