Friday, August 22, 2014

Michigan Staycation

Sorry, I've been a bit quiet lately. I had some time off before starting the new job so I hoped on a train and headed home to spend some time just relaxing and eating good food. I was so wrapped up in "il bel far niente" (the beauty of doing nothing) that I barely even took any snaps. As much as I love the city, I do love going home and getting spoiled. I got to got to my favorite restaurant, got new running shoes, ate outside at the yacht club, had a hair cut and got to spend much needed puppy cuddles - am I the only one who refers to her dog as a puppy even though she's the farthest thing from it?






I did however set up a Tumblr! Don't have much posted yet but it's becoming my new obsession so stay tuned (you can find it here --> http://caitlinswanderings.tumblr.com/) I need lots of good blogs to follow, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...