Friday, August 1, 2014

Month on Instagram

Am I crazy or was July the quickest month ever? I swear to you, I was just sitting on my floor doing my June "Month on Instagram" post and now July is over too! This summer is going by way too fast for my liking. So, if you don't follow me on Instagram, here's what this month was like:

I discovered the toasted bagel + hummus combination. Not pictured but I also discovered toasted bagel with skinny cow garlic and herb cheese. Both are eye rolling, finger licking good. Try it. Try it now. 

 Oz in Oz

Fourth of July picnic 


Mufasa drove down for the night to surprise me 


Saw Maleficent (still ranting about how great it was, by the way) and managed to snag the date seats

Work. Just, work. 

First go at banana ice cream. Then my life was changed. 


Being normal and recreating Godzilla

Healthy ice cream sandwich 

Early mornings call for good breakfasts

Daydreaming about when summer days were spent on the beach, not in an office.

Finally got to see my cuddle bug again . . .

And my favorite partner in crime. 
Fancy pancakes (they're under there, promise)

August,
Bring it on. 

If you're interested, you can always follow me on instagram here and while we're on the subject of social media, you can follow my blog on Bloglovin (here) and, of course, there's always Twitter (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...