Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Summer Obsession

I'm a believer in the summer dress. They're easy, cute, you can wear them anywhere and the best ones are flowy so you can spin around and pretend to be a Disney princess (don't pretend you don't do that too!). This summer though, my very favorite wardrobe piece is *whispers* shorts. 
I had every intention of taking advantage of my family's green backyard and natural sunlight to take some snaps . . . but a little voice called to me from inside wanting to see these magical shorts she had heard so much about.




 Then I was attacked with cuddles and couldn't get up. 





Not the photos I was intending but this face is worth it. These shorts are from Loft's Lou & Grey collection (you can find them here). They are comfortable beyond belief, are super flattering and can be dressed up or down. Basically, they are my summer obsession and are, dare I say, worth cheating on the summer dress for.  

And the best part is, there's pockets to hold plenty of treats so your own cuddle bug will love them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...