Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Month on Instagram - August

Happy start of fall! Too soon? I feel like most people are dreading the end of summer but I'm ready to embrace fall. Don't get me wrong here, I'm ready for fall NOT winter. Once Labor Day rolls around and PSLs appear, I get in fall mode. Anyone else or just me?
August was both a stressful and great month. A lot happened just not much to instagram about. At the start of August, I was afraid of getting stuck in a job I didn't enjoy, I was spending too much time alone, my internship was ending, I only had one month left in my apartment with no place else to go and, thanks to all that, I wasn't sleeping. Now that August is over I've come full circle. I have a new, full-time job that's going well so far (after I got the offer I pretty much slept for two days straight), I only have one month left in my apartment but I'm moving to a much bigger, nicer one, and I am planning trips (either for me to go somewhere or people to come to me) for every month for the rest of the year. August basically came at me like a punch in the face but overall it was a great month because I love where I'm at now. 
Now, enough rambling - here's my month is pictures:

Heritage Bicycle Shop sweet and salty cookies

Willis Sky Deck (AKA the thing I claimed I would never do)

Breakfast - Healthy pancakes and fruit 

Love Chicago but my heart is in Rome


Finally made it to the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and had ice cream as a reward


Found my dream home. Can we talk about those sunflowers? 

Celebratory lunch since I'm an adult now or whatever




Lazy pup

Late nights and early mornings deserves a good patio and lots of caffeine 
 Hope everyone had a good August! Any exciting news to share?
As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...