Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Never Have I Ever

Have you ever gotten a glimpse of a person's life whether it be through Twitter, TV, a book, blogs, etc. and just realized in the most non-stalkerish but still slightly creepy when you really think about it way that if you were to ever meet this person in real life, you would be best friends? Well, that was my reaction about 10 pages into Katie Heaney's memoir "Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without A Date".

(source)
Katie has a wicked Twitter, believes in UFOs, has a novel set to be published in 2016 (you go girl!) and writes for Buzzfeed. Speaking as a girl who blurts out whatever she's thinking and will get into a serious argument with anyone who says Hogwarts isn't real or that Star Trek is stupid, I could completely relate to ever awkward, embarrassing, crazy situation she wrote about. 

(source)
If you've read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me or Bossypants and liked it, definitely give this a try. 

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...