Monday, September 8, 2014

The Black Hole of Pinterest

I never got into the "spend hours at your computer sucked into the black hole known as Pinterest" craze. Don't get me wrong, I had one where I would look up how to style certain clothes, recipes and puppies. Mostly puppies. That's it though, I would browse for a few minutes, then log off. Weird, I know. 
This weekend I had a lazy weekend. Lots of laying around, eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches (notice the plural), Netflixing and pinning. A little late than never but I finally got sucked into the pinning black hole, only to emerge because I had to go to work on Monday.

















(All images from Pinterest)

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...