Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Central Park Is Nice But. . .

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across the greatest article that Buzzfeed has ever created. After sending it around to almost everyone I knew, both in Chi-Town and not, I bookmarked it for later. I was going through it again a few days ago and realized that one of the main places that was mentioned was Millennium Park and, despite having lived here for a good few months, I haven't been to the park in almost two years. When I woke up on Saturday (can we talk about how warm and perfect this weekend was?) I wanted to spend the whole day outside and knew just where to go. 


























I know everyone said there's nothing like Chicago in the summer but I have to say, I haven't seen anything quite as great as Chicago in the fall too. Oh and Buzzfeed was right, Central Park is nice but it has nothing on Millennium Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...