Monday, October 20, 2014

Exciting News

I have some exciting news! My mom is coming for a long girls weekend in a few weeks!  The two of us have been close my entire life. No one else can make me laugh as hard, listens to me ramble on and on or is as blatantly honest with me as she. 


A few times a year we have girls weekends. Sometimes they're at home or at our beach house or at times, we're completely spoiled by my dad and he sends us to places like Arizona or Disney World. 


We eat good food, take long walks, play the licorice drums, have adventures or settle down with dots and popcorn and binge watch Netflix. No matter if we're out and about or curled up at home, we always have a fabulous time. 


I have a few tricks up my sleeve for her visit but I would love any suggestions of things we should do or places we should visit! Have anything good to share?

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 

Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...