Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy, Happy Hour

A few months ago, I was told you know you're an adult when you start brunching a lot. While I love brunch, I have to disagree. You know you're an adult when you start attending happy hour. It's quickly become my new favorite outing activity. I've been making the rounds downtown after work and have a few favorite go to places but last week I tried some place new. Enolo is a wine bar downtown on Clark. I heard they had amazing wine flights and, honestly, is there anything better than wine flights? 




Part of the reason I loved it so much was walking in and not knowing anything about it. The inside is by by far the coolest restaurant interior I have ever seen. I don't want to share more than a few snaps with you because I want you to go and see it yourself. 



It's a great place to go and chat with the girls with a large glass of wine after a long day at work.

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...