Friday, October 10, 2014

Month on Instagram - September

This September will forever go down in history as a month of sheer and complete craziness. It was insanely stressful but probably my favorite month in Chicago so far. Here's what happened:

Chicago, you beauty

My first rooftop bar - The J. Parker

New watch doesn't make the 4:00 - 5:00 hour any better

Work break with Watson

tbt to commemorate missing my friends from school something fierce
 Happy hour - the two best words to ever be put together 

Sunday morning - ""Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?"

Wandering to the Holy Name Cathedral 

Lunch with a view 

Poor image quality of my favorite pic of one of my favorite people

Found Narnia (after years of searching)

What's better than Sunday morning (nothing)

Long work day deserves a good drink 

tbt to my favorite day (have I mentioned that I'm a total Sherlockian)

Found Heaven located on the Mag Mile on the corner of Hershey and Ghiradelli

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...