Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sweet-tooth Omelet

I've really come to love cooking these past few months. Whether it takes an hour or 10 minutes, I think it's such a calming experience and, mostly, I love the excitement of waiting to see how the recipe will turn out! I haven't had much time to cook recently. I've pretty much been living off cereal and peanut butter. This Sunday though, I woke up and decided I was spending the entire day in bed and what better way to kick off a fabulous day of nothing than cooking something new!
I have a pretty big sweet-tooth so when I came across a picture on Blogilates' Instagram of a sweet-tooth omelet, I couldn't not try it. 

Here's what you need:
1 Banana
2 Eggs (you'll only need the egg whites)
Cinnamon
Vanilla yogurt (I used Yoplait Light but I would recommend greek vanilla)

Whisk together your egg whites and pour them on a skillet (medium heat) until cooked through




Spread your yogurt on your cooked egg whites

Add some banana coins on half the omlette 

Sprinkle on your cinnamon

Fold the omelet in half add a banana coins and cinnamon on top and there you have it! 





I'm a huge fan of green, veggie, egg-white omelets so I was curious how I would feel about a sweet omelet. It's a very different taste and definitely takes care of any sweet cravings you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...