Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Brunch at Elly's

What's better than a pancake place for brunch? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Throughout my wanderings this summer, I walked past Elly's almost every weekend and it was always packed. I've been wanting to try it but, to be totally honest with you, I hate waiting in line for brunch. I see everyone relaxing with coffee and the waitresses are bustling back and forth with toast and pancakes. I can't handle it and it normally just makes me grumpy. Solution: weekday brunch. 















The verdict: I think I found my new favorite brunch spot! So good, I would consider waiting in line on a weekend for it. Between the two of us, we tried a good variety of the menu but whenever a waiter would walk by, we would vow that that is what we were getting next time. Has anyone been there and have any must-haves for next time because, oh yes, there will be a next time. If you haven't been, check it out (I linked it up above) and let me know what you got! 

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...