Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Apartment

I started this blog back in June as a way to make sure I got out and did something fun at least once a week. Having moved to a brand new city, by myself, it would have been easy for me to have slipped into a routine of keeping to myself and doing nothing. So, I figured, if I vowed to blog a few times a week, I needed something to blog about. Hence, A Wandering Wallflower was born. I've been in the city for a few months now and no longer need an excuse to go out and have adventures and so for a while, blogging didn't seem too important any more. However, now that's it's 2015, I want to start back up again. Therefore, from this day forward, this is no longer a space of motivation to go out and wander, it is now a place to store my memories. I like the idea of having a place to return to in a few weeks, months or even years and be able to chronologically relive these great experiences. Looking back at last month I thought, what will I want to absolutely remember. Then it hit me, how absolutely Christmasy my apartment was. Check this out:











My apartment feels beyond empty now that these are all put away. The Christmas season is way too short in my opinion. A month is not long enough to properly enjoy that Santa pillows and snowmen. 

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...