Sunday, January 4, 2015

December Catch Up

Where did December go? I can't remember a time I was ever as busy as I was that month. There weren't enough hours in the day and so something had to go. I started blogging as a way to share my city adventures with those back home and I wasn't enjoying it that much anymore. So, when I was constantly feeling anxious about trying to get everything done every day, deciding what to give up wasn't hard. However, looking back on my blog I realized what a scrapbook it had become and I didn't want to lose that. Now that it's a new year, on my list of fresh new goals is to continue blogging. So, a month later, here's December in snapshots:

























As always you can follow me on Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...