Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Howl At The Moon

I think it's save to say the first Saturday of January was by far my very favorite night since moving to Chicago. One of my closest friends of college is getting married in March which means it was high time we had a bachelorette party. Some of my old friends from school and some of Lauren's friends from back home flew in for a night of dancing, drinking and celebrating. I asked around for recommendations of places to go and every told me Howl at the Moon, a live music bar downtown. 
























A few hours and drinks later, we whipped out the bachelorette party card game. Instead of playing through the deck, we focused on one card:









We abandoned the game in favor to hang out with this totally ripped body builder. Can we talk about how fabulous she is?



If you have something to celebrate or are just looking for a fun place to dance, I can't recommend Howl enough. If the rest of 2015 is anything like the first weekend, I couldn't be more excited. 

As always you can follow me on Insta (here)
Bloglovin - here
Twitter - here
Tumblr - here 
Pinterest - here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...