Friday, March 13, 2015

Not-So-Sick Day

To take full advantage of my big-haired bff's visit, I played hooky from work for a day of dancing and eating. Mostly eating. 
We started off the morning with an amazing zumba class at Flow. It was us with a bunch of older women shaking it to Pit Bull, Tina Turner and Maroon 5. It was the best workout I've had in a long time. 




We left zumba with big smiles and empty stomachs so made the hike over to Elly's for a good brunch.  






Being my fellow Hobbit, it only took about an hour after brunch before we were hungry again so we headed over to Eataly for a few treats (this being extra fun since we met in Italy).  





This face says it all. 

We topped this off with the best cup of hot chocolate I have ever had.  




After a few hours of wandering and window shopping we ended our day at my favorite bar - Watershed. A basement bar downtown with a good collection of whiskey and a speakeasy feel. 





There's nothing I love more than showing one of my favorite people all my favorite places around town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...