Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wandering with Allie

I was looking for the start of February for months now. Over the summer I wrote a post about one of my best friends going on a massive adventure to Africa. She came home, moved to Nashville and then got an incredible job offer to come back to Africa. It had been 7 months since I'd seen her and then she was getting ready to pack up and fly internationally again but before that, she came for a visit and I couldn't have been happier! 


Our first day together we headed over to Elaine's attached to the Hotel Lincoln. It's just our kind of place - full of knick-knacks and crazy wallpaper. 






After a thorough coffee and gossip season we headed downtown to grab a bite to eat at my current obsession, The Protein Bar.  





I'm obsessed with their vegetarian chili over quinoa. If you haven't tried it, you must!



We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering up and down the Mag Mile finding work clothes for our new corporate lady. Could she be anymore fabulous? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...