Wednesday, March 18, 2015

When The Moon Hits Your Eye . . .

For the last five years, my mom and I have had a girls weekend for her birthday. Shopping, movies and lots and lots of eating. It's the best. 
Around Christmas this year, my boss took us all to Quartino for lunch and I fell in love with it. The food is incredible and the restaurant feels like one straight off the side streets of Italy. 














Being happily filled (you know, content but not to the point where you feel like you'll explode) we spent hours on hours shopping. When the sun went down and our arms couldn't carry any more bags, we headed over to Eatly for Italian meal part two. 











A wonderful day, full of wonderful food with my very favorite Partner in Crime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...