Friday, April 3, 2015

What I'm Eating

I've been getting bored with everything I've been eating lately. So, as would be expected, I took to Pinterest to change it up.


Banana Ice Cream with Almonds

Oatmeal Parfait (with walking Lupin in the morning, I have to eat my breakfast at work so I've been making parfaits in peanut butter jars. It's brilliant, I tell you.)


Blueberry Oat Cookies

Cauliflower Pizza

Banana Pancakes

Banana Bread Oatmeal (my new favorite)


Banana Split

Go Green Salad

Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal

Banana Ice Cream with Granola and Blueberries

Blueberry, Apple, Melon Oatmeal Parfait

Kale/Romaine Salad (with onions, apples, brussels, raisins and feta)

The most amazing pancakes I've ever made - two bananas, two eggs and blueberries


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...