Friday, May 22, 2015

That WOULD Happy To You

I'm not one to post text-heavy blog posts but I had the most ridiculous experience the other week that I had to share. 

One thing most people don't know about me is that I have have the tendency to get myself into awkward situations. The phrase "that WOULD happen to you" is one I hear on a daily basis. So, this story is not an uncommon occurrence. 

After work a friend and I went out for drinks. I went into the restroom only to find a man standing there right inside, going to the bathroom. I backed out as fast as I could staring at the door at a large W and to the door next door with the large M. I wasn't crazy. At that point my stubbornness kicked, or maybe it was the strong old fashioned I just had, and I decided this jerk who couldn't tell the difference between a W and M wouldn't deter me. So, I marched on in there completely ignoring the person right on the inside. It wasn't until I was inside and got a good look at his face that I realized, this obtrusive man was actually a mannequin. Everyone I told made fun of me for not noticing so check this out:

(source)

If you're in Chicago and go to Bub City, beware the mannequin in the bathroom. It is NOT, I repeat NOT, a real person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...